Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Exciting things.

I have been asked to lead an I-Team for BCM this year, and I couldn't be more excited! I felt like God has placed a desire in my heart to minister to other young women and this would give me a wonderful opportunity to humbly lead a group of them in a bible study. I am, of course, taking a few days to pray about it to make sure this is what God wants me to do.

I have had some tough experiences in my life and while the memories of these things often tormented me, I knew God allowed everything to happen for a reason. He loves us enough to let us do as we please, waiting for us to turn back to Him when we see that this world cannot satisfy us. I now know with certainty that I went through these trials so that I could related to other young women who are facing the same situations or problems, and provide God-centered wisdom and help to those who need it. :)

In other news, I have stress ulcers in my mouth and I hate them. Hopefully they will go away within the next few days.

We also have made some progress with the wedding planning (especially since my last blog post!). The date is July 16, 2011 and it will be at the CMA church in Morgantown. We have done some work on the guest list, but it is definitely not done yet. We also have a potential caterer (who I need to talk to) and a couple photographer candidates. Once we get our engagement pictures taken, I am going to design the save-the-dates, and start on the invitations. I am going to go dress shopping in Charleston this weekend. So much to do, but it seems to be falling into place quite well!

No comments:

Post a Comment