Thursday, October 13, 2011

The next big thing?

So, it's official: I suck at blogging. It's been several months since my last update, but that's mostly because at first I was really busy and then there was nothing to talk about. I don't like the idea of a blog functioning as a personal journal or diary--people don't want to read your whiny crap. That's what Xanga was for. So I have no idea what to talk about, because there are so many topics I could talk about. And in selecting a topic, I question what my purpose is. Am I writing this for an audience? and if so, who? I seriously doubt anyone reads this, especially since I never update it. Writing for my own entertainment doesn't seem that exciting to me. So if there's anyone out there reading this, what would you like me to talk about and most likely give my opinion on? I consider myself pretty clever at times and I like funny stuff, so maybe I'll pick something amusing. I'm playing with the idea of a video blog, since I have been watching Good Morning, Chia Lincoln by Rhett and Link. I'd probably just talk about weird random stuff and keep the general atmosphere light-hearted and fun, but it seems like it would be more fun to do a video blog with more than one person.

Okay, so now I'm just rambling. But seriously, I need ideas. And maybe a little support. If you'd like to see me make a fool out of myself talking about weird news, products, and other stuff via video posts, let me know in the comment section. Please? Is there anyone out there? Hello.....?

(And just a personal update for family and friends who like to know what I'm up to: I got married, went to Maine for a week, sat on my butt for a couple months, got a job as a florist, now I'm looking for a second job where I actually make money, and we bought a house that we will be moving into at the end of October. If you an interested in helping with the move or visiting us at our new place, call me. If you don't have my number, you probably shouldn't be helping me relocate my personal belongings anyway. Creeper.)




-Kat/ie/e

No comments:

Post a Comment