Saturday, March 26, 2011

Wow, an update!

So I guess its about time I update this even though I'm sure no one reads it. I'm writing from my sweet new HTC inspire 4G, so there might be some weird typos. I'm currently at a reception at UGA for the vet school reunion, and I have to say, I've never been in a room with so many doctors. As interesting as everyone is and as good as the cookies are, I'm still kind of bored, hence the blog update.  So I guess I'll give a brief update on my life before I transform this blog into a floral-design-centered blog to highlight my current projects and portfolio.

Like I said, I'm currently in Athens, Georgia for a vet conference and reunion with my dad. I've been to the Georgia Aquarium, Coca-Cola museum, and the Georgia State Botanical Garden. It's been interesting to be back in Georgia since we moved ten years ago. Some things are the same but plenty has changed. Everything is growing.

In other news, it's my last semester (hopefully) and I'll be graduating in May. Once I get back from spring break, half of my weekends are booked until August. It's insane. There are so many weddings and bridal showers and other things going on that my schedule is packed. Wedding planning is really stressful and it doesn't help that I'm a procrastinator. Just when I think I have things figured out, something won't work or I change my mind.

That's all I feel like saying right now. Expect more posts in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment